Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorites on Fridays . . . Like Oprah's "O" List, But Not Really

Favorite Place to Buy Bread: Great Harvest Bread Company

I just LOVE this place!

I love the warm slice of bread smeared with butter they offer you when you enter the door. I love the way they have so many different kinds of bread to offer throughout the week. (it's different every day) I love knowing that there are no preservatives or "yucky stuff" in the bread that I am buying for my family. And I LOVE the way it smells in there!! :)

I am very picky about the ingredients that are in bread. I won't buy any loaf of bread with high fructose corn syrup in it and I prefer the bread to have just a few ingredients. My favorite loaves to buy are honey whole wheat and apple scrapple. I also like to buy their basil asiago (yum!) or cheddar garlic when I make soup. Their HUMONGOUS cookies are pretty good, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment