
Well . . . we have lost Marshmallow. When I checked his cage this morning, I was horrified to find it empty. Then I saw it scurrying through the kitchen. Relieved, I picked it up, but then he decided he better scram and he jumped out of my hand and crawled through a hole in the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. We are going to try to sit outside the hole tonight when the lights are out and quietly wait for him to come out for his nighttime adventures. We set up some food and his favorite blankie. (Caroline made sure that he had a blankie. He really does love it. He cuddles in it.) We'll keep you posted on whether or not we catch our little rodent friend. I think I will start reading Stuart Little to Caroline tonight and we can imagine all the fun things that Marshmallow can find to do outside of his cage limits.
No comments:
Post a Comment