Friday, January 30, 2009

"Favorites on Fridays" . . . Like Oprah's "O" List, But Not Really


Ten Favorite Foods to Have in my Refrigerator

1. Trader Joe's 3-Layer Humus
2. Almond Butter and Natural Peanut Butter
3. Salad Fixings
4. Pomegranate Juice
5. Raspberry Kefir
6. Raspberries! (when I can afford them!!)
7. Mozarella Sticks
8. Pure Maple Syrup (from my brother's trees in Wisconsin)
9. Sugar Snap Peas
10.Cheese, Cheese, Cheese (any kind! all kinds!) Remember...I'm from Wisconsin.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh I LOVE this post!! =)

    I wish we were neighbors, Cheryl, then we could swap recipes and snacks and do yoga!

    We have those exact cheese sticks, maple syrup, salad fixins, almond butter, and raspberries in our fridge! I am a hummus chicken. I don't like garlic or tahini, so I skip it but Dan loves hummus! Also, I totally need to get pomegranate juice. Thanks for the wonderful ideas! XOXO

    ps... I agree, raspberries are so $$. I try to do only organic or local grown, but it makes a huge dent in our budget! XOXO

    ReplyDelete