Last weekend, we went to Bethany Beach in Michigan. We stayed with my dad's brother, Dan, and his wife, Marg.
We had a wonderful time.
Many beautiful memories were made in the 24 hours we were there.
I'm in love with this picture . . . I love how the younger two are always leaning on their big brother. 
I really liked the "Lifeguards" at the beach. :)

This one was especially cute!! I had my eye on him the whole time!
Pizza on the beach.
Run!! This sand is sooo hot!! 
Nap on the beach.
Uncle Dan
Grandpa showing off his muscles.
Quick!! Take the picture!! This sand is sooo hot!!

This one was especially cute!! I had my eye on him the whole time!
Pizza on the beach.
Nap on the beach.
The dunes. (we ran up and down those, but I didn't have my camera with me)

brothers

Walking a mile from Bethany Beach to the dunes.

No comments:
Post a Comment