Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Check This Out

Check out this gorgeous honey that our friends make. (well, the bees actually make it, but . . well, you know what I mean) I have already tried it in my granola, and it is sooo delicious!!

click here for the granola recipe




And, oh my . . . check out these zucchinis that my neighbor gave me. What to make, what to make?? I think zucchini bread. I will have to search for a good recipe. (anyone?)




And check out this picnic table that John is making for me . . . I can't wait to show you pics of it . . . it is turning out rather beautiful. I can't wait to actually have places for people to sit and eat their dinner out by the pool. (John is becoming quite the handyman, don't ya think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment