Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of July


On the Fourth of July, we attended a way cool parade.
Our kids absolutely loved it because of all the candy they got!!
Caroline and her friend, Emma.

The firetrucks were a little too loud for Luke. (and me) Jake and his friend, Haleigh. Cooling off after the parade.
After the parade, we had some good friends from college come over for a barbeque and swimming. (the barbeque wasn't perfect . . . it went up in flames, actually . . . but the swimming and the company was fun!)The kids were happy because there were a lot of other kids to play with!Check out this Jello mold Caroline made!! I got that mold years ago when we lived in Virginia. I'm glad we kept it. (You can get the recipe for the layers here.) She was super proud of it.
God Bless America!!
I am so thankful for our freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment