Friday, April 30, 2010

Favorites on Fridays

Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner:
Suave Color Care

I always thought you had to spend a lot of $$ on shampoos and conditioners until my hair designer (thanks, Kirsten!) told me that she uses Suave on herself. I gave it a try and it works just as well (if not better!) than my $14 bottles (each). Suave Color Care is less than $2 a bottle! (at Target, my favorite store, of course!) I love the smell, too!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for the precious comment on my blog recently. It just made my day!!

    And I'm going to give this shampoo a try... I just changed my $16.00 hairspray for a Suave brand and LOVE it. (and sadly, not much difference between the two... in fact I like the way the $2.00 one smells! ha!)

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete