Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

This Easter, we went to Auntie Diane's and Uncle Colin's country club for a lovely Easter brunch after church. Everything was perfect. . . even the weather. :)

The kids enjoyed going on an egg hunt before brunch.


Uncle Colin taking pics of his cutie little Caleb.
No, John, you cannot hunt for eggs. . . you are too old. :)
"Look how many eggs I got!!"



The Easter Bunny was there. :)











What a dapper young fellow.

I loved the cute little nests at the table.


Luke devoured his Easter brunch!




Caroline thoroughly enjoyed Easter brunch.


Caroline with her lamb cookie (I call Caroline my little lamb because she cried just like one when she was a newborn)


what. a. cutie. (I can hardly stand how cute he is!) Grandma and Grandpa Eckstrom








Caroline can't walk past a flower without smelling it.


Enjoying every last morsel of dessert. :)


Caroline's giving Jake some "bunny ears" for Easter :) Goofin' around with Grandpa. :)


Good centerpiece idea. Where's Grandma??

Uncle Colin, Auntie Diane, and Caleb Delicious desserts!!


We had a fabulous time . . . thank you so much Auntie Diane and Uncle Colin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment