Thursday, January 21, 2010

Luke

Luke has really been enjoying going to preschool. (yay!!)And Caroline and I have really been enjoying our time to really "dig in" and get things accomplished while we are alone. :) We sure love our little Lukey, but it is much easier to get through our lessons in a one-on-one situation. :)
(I give LOTS of credit to all those moms out there who homeschool all of their children at once. . . I don't know how they do it.)
Since Luke's preschool is in Wheaton, Caroline and I have been picking a different spot each day to "have school". We load up her backpack with all of the lesson materials and we have a lot of fun. Today, we went to the Wheaton Public Library, which I think is going to be the best spot for us.
My alone time with Caroline has been a blessing and knowing that Luke is having fun with little friends is also a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment