Monday, January 25, 2010

A Little Taste of Spring

I love winter, and you know I looooove snow, BUT . . . I have had enough of these dreary, wet days. I am officially ready for spring!! Unfortunately, it is still January. Sooooo . . . Caroline and I bought some beautiful spring flowers to cheer us up a bit. I wish you could smell this over the computer . . . it smells so wonderful. Every time I walk into the kitchen, I can smell it and it makes me happy.
These flowers were only buds when we bought them. We just got finished with our plant unit, so it has been really fun to watch them quickly grow and to identify all of their parts.
We planted this Amaryllis a couple of weeks before Christmas and it is now in full bloom. I love this flower because the parts are so identifiable.

Flowers are truly a blessing from God.
Psalm 104:13
"The earth is satisfied with the fruits of Your works."

No comments:

Post a Comment