Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Pics

I have been meaning to post some pics from Christmas. I have a thousand, so I will spare you and only post my favorites. :) I'll start with these three blessings.
Caroline FINALLY got a Snuggie for Kids!!

Grandpa made his famous oven pancakes for Christmas breakfast. . . always a blessing!!Daddy got a special ornament made by Luke.
Luke got a BIG Nerf gun.

Caroline got the American Girl she wanted . . . complete with jammies to match her own jammies.
yumJake got his Nintendo DS . . . (it was used, but he was OK with that)

Luke got a Bears helmet . . . so cool.
I got a sweet smile from my Lukey . . . a perfect gift.
I hung ornaments for the kids on candy canes . . . a Christmas breakfast tradition.
Caleb and Caroline spent a lot of quality time together. :)
Luke got a very fun present from Uncle Steve and Auntie Becca's family. (thank you!)

I got another sweet smile from my little guy . . . what could be better?
We had a great Christmas and we are so thankful for all the blessings that we have!



Of course, I left out so many photos. I will just HAVE to post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment