Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pure Maple Syrup

As I have stated in earlier blogs, I try not to buy anything with high fructose corn syrup in it. Have you ever looked at the ingredient list on pancake syrups such as Mrs. Butterworth's? The very first ingredient is high fructose corn syrup!! I only buy pure maple syrup now. (and forever more!) My brother, Steve, and his family tap maple trees on their land and work really hard every year to produce very delicious maple syrup. I like it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you!! Their 2009 Pure Wisconsin Maple Syrup is here! They just finished their last batch yesterday. The bottles will be labeled before they are delivered or picked up. They produce their syrup in the far north woods of Wisconsin at Maple Crest Farms. Every year they put out more and more taps and produce more syrup. This year was their biggest "run" .

They have put together a variety of sizes and styles to meet everyone's needs. Some sizes do sell out faster than others and may not be available at the time that you order.

From right to left.


Decorative glass 12oz. gift or sampler size $7.00
Pint glass 16oz. $9.00
Quart glass 32oz. $15.00
Quart plastic 32oz. $15.00
1/2 gallon plastic 64oz. $30.00



* * Steve will be in the area for the next two weeks and will have bottles of syrup with him, so if you are interested, give me a call at 630.293.8893 or e-mail me at FiveKoz@sbcglobal.net.
For those of you who live out of town and would like some, I need to check on shipping details. The plastic bottles ship nicely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment