Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin'

Happy April Fools Day!! For some reason, I just couldn't get into the foolin' mood. I was going to try to come up with something clever to do to the kids, but everything I came up with seemed downright mean. ("Hey kids! . . We're going to Disney World! . . .just kidding. . .April Fool's!") Where is my sense of humor?!

Anyway. . . Jake is feeling much better. The blood test came back and it was negative for Mono. . . yay! We managed to even get out of the house and go to the pet store. Now we all want a certain Corgi puppy that we played with in a little room. We all fell in LOVE with the little thing. Maybe someday.

Well . . . I need to go get ready for a big party that we are having for Luke tomorrow. I'll tell you about it in my next post. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment