1. Bags of raw and roasted almonds . . . sooo much cheaper!
3. Fit & Active frozen 3 berry blend
6. Low sugar jam7. Batteries
8. Vanilla extract
9. Fresh flowers
10. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
**note** Many of the items at Aldi contain high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil. I go to other stores to buy bread, applesauce, peanut butter, yogurt, ice cream, etc. because of this. I'm hoping that they will start carrying more of my favorite healthy foods. Aldi really does save me a lot of money!!


Some other of my favorite things to buy there are toothbrushes, fabric softener, mozzarella sticks, bagged salads, veggies, some cereals, laundry detergent, dish soap, and more! Happy shopping! (We live about a tenth of a mile away from an Aldi. So convenient!)


I like to buy flowers at aldi also...actually roses that are affordable! I also like the chocolate they have that is half chocolate, half coffee flavor.
ReplyDelete