Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Absent Blessing

There haven't been many pictures of this blessing lately because he is never home!! His life has been filled with fun play dates, school, baseball practices, and birthday parties. Jake is a happy guy when he is a busy guy, so I am glad when he is out doing fun things with good Christian friends. He LOVES to be around his friends and he absolutely has so much fun playing baseball. His first real game is tomorrow evening. I am praying that he will be able to play in it. .. as he was going to bed, he told me how bad of a sore throat he had. Uh oh . . . hopefully a good night of sleep will do the trick.

I'm always so thankful when Jake comes home and we get a chance to read together (we've been reading the Hardy Boys every night for a couple of years now. .. it's "our thing"). I cherish my time with Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment