Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Go-To Fast Food

Once in a while, I find myself in a situation where I have not eaten anything for a long while and I have not thought ahead enough to pack something for myself to eat and I start getting "the shakes". (just happened today)I needed protein pronto.

So I stopped at my favorite little place on the planet (Starbucks, or Bigbucks, as my kids like to call it) and got myself one of these. . .
It is a Chicken Santa Fe Panini and I LOVE it!


It's "Natural chicken breast with sour cream green chili spread, bell pepper and pepper jack cheese on flatbread."  Soooo good.  And if you don't give in to the temptation of buying a pumpkin spice oo-la-latte, you won't spend any more money than you would have at McDonald's. (this sandwich is sooo much better than anything you would ever get at MickeyD's, just sayin')

With 27 grams of protein and just the right amount of 'kick', I am hooked. 

p.s. this sandwich may not always be posted on the drive-thru sign . . . just ask for it 


No comments:

Post a Comment