(now it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!)
Before I post pics of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share some pics of our Florida trip.
This was one of the most exciting parts of our trip.
The kids had never flown before (Jake did when he was a baby) so they were pretty nervous. Once we got up in the air, they were fine.
When we got to our resort, the kids swam for a while in the water park.
We all enjoyed the palm trees that were everywhere.
Our resort was lovely.
Caroline managed to catch a gecko, which she brought in the tub to play with. (can you see it on her finger??)
There it is!!
Luke and Caleb enjoyed "making cookies" on the iphone cookie app. (sooo cute!!)
We went to bed in anticipation of going to Disney's Animal Kingdom the next day.
To be continued . . .
oh I can't wait to see all the pictures! Love you, sweetie. XOXO
ReplyDelete