Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Please Pray for Rosalie


Yesterday , one of my former students (Rosalie) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. My heart has been heavy for my dear Rosalie. She has no mother, no husband, and no real support system. She has two jobs to support herself and her baby - braiding hair and helping at a nursing home. Please pray that I will know how to help Rosalie. My goodness . . . raising a baby is hard work! I wish that I lived closer (she lives in Virginia) so I could help her out a little.
Rosalie came to live with John and me for a week during the summer after I had her in the fourth grade. She lived with us so she could attend the Vacation Bible School at our church. She is very special to me. Please pray for her. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment