Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunny Sunday

What a beautiful day we had in Chicagoland!! High 70's with a little breeze. . .can't ask for anything better. I was so pleased because I got a lot of landscaping finished and I also got a chance to play a good ole game of baseball with the kiddos. Luke can hit the ball out of the field!! He amazes me! He can hit better than I can. (notice our awesome catcher)
Jake, of course, was the pitcher. Daddy wished he could join in
Caroline went inside and said she was going to return with a surprise. . .

After our game, Jake helped out with a few things that Daddy can't do right now.

I'm sad to see this weekend go. . .it was so beautiful and I didn't have to tutor at all, so I got to spend a lot of time with the kids.

Oh, by the way. . .Jake had a game on Saturday and he pitched one inning and struck out three people in a row! (they won)

No comments:

Post a Comment