Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day . . . we went to church and then returned home for a delicious lunch made by the kids (little pizzas served with fruit, veggies, and a salad). Auntie Diane, Uncle Colin, and Caleb joined us. :)

Here are the little chefs.

Here is what they made . . .pretty yummy!!

We spent most of the afternoon playing "Olympics" in the backyard and then I got to do a little more planting. (I'll take pics of all my planting when I'm finished)

Here is who helps me be a good mom. :)
John's getting pretty used to those crutches!
Auntie Diane and Caleb enjoyed a Mother's Day moment. :)

The kids sure love Caleb!
This Mother's Day was really special, but it would have been even more special if I could have seen this lady . . . my Mom!! She has always been my cheerleader in life . . . encouraging me to be my best. Love you, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment