Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a great Fourth of July weekend.

We went to the Wheaton parade, but I forgot my camera, so no pictures. : ( The kids had a fantastic time trying to gather as much candy as they could. I was truly impressed with how Caroline and Jake were helping little Luke. If he didn't get a piece, they would put one from their bag into his. John and I were melting in our seats watching them. Luke is a lucky boy to have Jake and Caroline looking out for him.



John made one of his traditional Jello molds. (not layered this year)
We had some good friends over, the Larsons. It was cold and rainy out (boo!) but the kids swam anyway! They had a great time.




Caroline and Cassidy

Jake and Caleb



A very cold Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment