Caroline is thankful that she finally got to go to Kidsnips to get her hair cut yesterday!!


And Jake is thankful that he got to go to see the Harlem Globetrotters tonight. (He even got Curly's autograph! Remember him?!)
Luke is still thinking about what he is thankful for today. He is still sick. I will be taking him to the doctor tomorrow. I think he has what Caroline had. (Bronchitis...sounds like croup, too)
hi Cheryl! I love your blog. I got the link from Bobbie's blog. I hope you are well and are enjoying your break! Do you homeschool like Bobbie does? Are you still a teacher?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year and hopefully you'll stop by my blog sometime! You have a beautiful family, by the way!
Love, Polly
Polly... I'm so glad you wrote! I got your link from Bobbie's blog as well and I have been enjoying all of your great "yummy" snack ideas!! I am not homeschooling. My kids go to a Christian school because John teaches there. Are you still in the Chicago area? I would love to try a yoga class!!
ReplyDeleteGreat blessings, Cheryl! Caroline looks so much like John. Beautiful eyes (and hair!). I hope Luke's feeling better. I know respiratory illnesses can be draining for everyone. (I always struggle with when to take them to the doctor, too.)
ReplyDelete