
One thing I am thankful for today is the fact that we made it to the doctor's office and back safely. When we got in the van the "inflate tires" light was on. Uh,oh...what does that mean? I remembered running over something two days ago and thinking... I hope that doesn't make me have a flat tire. Well... I got to the doctor OK and looked at the tire...very flat tire. After the visit, I went straight to a tire center.... looked like about an hour or so wait...very packed. Across the street was a Jiffy Lube and Caroline suggested I go there. Luke quickly agreed. They were both hungry. It was supper time and Luke still had a fever...poor guy. They both thought "Jiffy" sounded like a good bet. They were right. The nice man let me sit there with the kids in the van and he filled it up with air so we could make it home OK. Tomorrow we will have to figure out what to do...probably replace it. Thank you, Lord, for getting us home OK.
Great story. I love stories about cars breaking down because it seems like God is always so faithful. We have a story like that on our blog from way back (2006, I think). Glad that Luke got his Gatorade. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for Gatorade! :) and tires!
ReplyDeleteWe live in Fort Wayne now. Actually we have been here for 11 years! wow! My mom and dad are only about 40 minutes away, which is so nice. Abbi too, goes to a Christian school! What school do they go to? What does John teach?
Happy New Year! :) XOXO