Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bittersweet

I always get a little bit sad when my babies go back to school.
I would like it if I could have them by my side forever and always.

Last year, I home schooled Caroline and it was lovely, but now it is time for her to go back. It makes me so very happy to see them with their buddies. Is it just me, or does Caroline look so much older??

(check out her new kickers . . . she adores them!!)


Luke will be starting pre-K next week. I'll have to admit that I am pretty excited that I will have two and one half hours to myself four days a week.

What will I do??

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! 2.5 hours? It will fly. I love that you know you have it, however. :) The kids are cute as can be. I love Caroline's new kicks!
    Did you make the duct tape purses? We need more duct tape over here! :)

    XOXO

    I am going to Trader Joes tomorrow. :) YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete