Look what Luke got!!! . . . . a package from Aunt Carole!!
Instead of chocolate, it had a big bag of Twizzlers. He had so much fun sharing with everyone. He gave everyone two each day until they were gone. :)

The package also had a Batman that shoots, a fun book about brothers, and some cool pool toys. Thanks, Aunt Carole!!! We love your packages!!! :)
Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is one I never want to miss out on, catching up is so fun and I just said to Dan "I love Cheryl's family... they are real!" I truly wish we were neighbors. :)
I hope Jake enjoys his new TALLER classmate ;) and I loved reading about the birthday parties. I think the puppy cupcakes were so cute!
Enjoy your Fall... it's such a beautiful one here in Fort Wayne! Hoping to make it over to pick apples (instead of just buying them from the orchard stand) next weekend.
Blogging is so fun, but in little bites it's WAY more fun, I agree. XOXO Polly