It's hard to believe that summer is over already. I guess it is a good thing that it seems to have flown. That just means we had a lot of fun, right?? I get so sentimental when a new school year begins. It is just another reminder that time is passing quickly and we need to keep making the most of it with our children.
Jake is ready for the FOURTH grade!!!!
Jake loves his new teacher and he said there is a new boy in his class that he thinks he will become great friends with. (He's TALLER than Jake!!! This is very impressive. Jake said he couldn't stop looking at him. Usually HE is the tallest!)
These two are happy to be together during the day. I am going to be homeschooling Caroline (and Luke) this year. It was a hard decision to make, but we feel it is the best for us right now. I tutor a lot during the evening hours and John and I thought it would be best for Caroline to have a lot of "Mommy" time during the day. She is a very good candidate for homeschooling. She loves to learn. This should be a FUN year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment