I absolutely love Pottery Barn!! I carefully study their catalogs and walk slowly through their store trying to soak up any ideas I can incorporate into my own home. It is very expensive, so I get ideas and then gather items from garage sales and ot
her stores to create the same look. I think I like it because their style is very simple and very personal.* * a close second is Crate & Barrel. :)

ooh I love Pottery barn too!! and Crate and Barrel. Oh my gosh, I just realized you said Crate and Barrel at the end of this post. Haha! Cheryl, I think we are long distance sisters!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you heard from Bobbie lately?
Love the movie recap and the pool pics and YAY for john being BOOT FREE!!
XOXO Trader Joes sister Polly
You will have to come and visit because we have a Pottery Barn outlet about 30 minutes away and because we are cool people to visit.
ReplyDelete